K and K POS firmly belives in providing our customers with the most secure, Industry compliant POS system possible. K and K POS systems are designed to industry security specifications, and use only PCI-DSS compliant software. To further secure the system NO Credit Card Numbers are stored on the POS system. Other POS systems store the Credit Card data going back to the first card you swiped, this leaves a giant “honeypot” of Credit Card numbers for cyber criminals and leaves your business’s reputation vulnerable! Instead K and K POS and Point of Success rely on secure offline processing, so that your still able to process cards should your internet connection go down!
There has never been a single incident or loss of data on any K and K POS customer site!
Below are some of the reasons K and K POS Systems are extremely secure:
- Remote Access using 2 Factor Authentication*
- Secure Offsite Backup of data*
- NO Credit Card Numbers stored
- POS system is built in its own highly secured network
- System passwords are all highly encrypted and secured (more than 7 characters and extremely complex)
- Secure staff login options (PIN number, Magnetic Card, Fingerprint reader)
- POS software 100% PCI-DSS Compliant
- All software automatically updates*
- All security information is logged for at least 365 days
- K and K POS protects all data relating to our customers (passwords, serial numbers, customer contact information, notes) using industry standard 256 bit encryption on a secured server.
- K and K POS adheres to industry standards for least access to information when its employees or partners work on a project or customer site.
If you would like more information about the K and K POS and its security policies or just have general questions regarding your system and PCI-DSS Compliance please contact us.